The Best Air Duct Registers
Air duct vent covers are easy to install and give you maximum control over the airflow coming through your HVAC system. Some covers have louvers that will direct the air in 2 or 3 directions at once. Some models pop up for even further control over airflow direction.
You can also close off the air duct cover in an underused room that you don’t want to heat or cool — thereby saving money on your energy bills.
- Durable welded steel construction floor register for AC, heat & HVAC systems
- Easy "drop in" floor vent installation - no tools necessary
- Opposed blade damper for easy air flow adjustment
- Multi-angled rolled fins spread air evenly through your home
- Listed product sizes refer to the duct opening measurements, not the floor register itself
- The three-way sidewall/ceiling register measures 13-3/4 inch x 7-3/4 inch with a duct opening of 12 inch x 6 inch
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel that provides strength and durability
- The register features a powder-coated white finish that resists flaking, scratching and fading
- Designed for use in both sidewall and ceiling locations
- The steel register has a three-way air deflection to allow a better flow of air
- Heavy duty allows walking on floor vent
- Premium chip or scratch resistant finish for lifetime use
- 4 x 12 (Duct Opening Measurements) metal floor register for inconspicuous design
- Easy adjust air supply lever
- Lifetime warranty
- High-impact polystyrene construction
- Rust proof and scratch resistant
- Use as conventional floor register when closed
- Use as air deflector when in raised position
- Knockout at each end for ceiling installation
- Solid steel face for durability and reliability
- For floor application
- Premium plated finish
- Plastic rustproof damper box
- Listed product sizes refer to the duct opening measurements, not the register itself
- Redirects air from under furniture and into the room for added comfort
- Extends up to 35 inches and can be used on floor registers up to 11" wide
- Included linking clips keep air deflector together once extended; included tape can be used to attach deflector to the floor register
- Saves energy on heating and cooling costs; Use under couches, chairs, beds, dressers and more!
- For central forced air heating and cooling systems
- The Listed size 14"x 8" is for inside duct opening measurement, actual outside dimension is 15.75" X 9.75"
- Stamped Face Steel Construction with 1/2" fin spacing for high air flow
- Three Way Air Flow deflection Design
- Multi-shutter damper with easy handle to adjust desired amount of air flow
- Individually shrink wrapped with card board pad in the back for extra protection
- Oriental steel plated - Rubbed Bronze Finish floor register
- Easy to install - Just drop into vent - no tools required
- Metal damper boxes rust and seize up so we make our damper boxes with high impact plastic This is not a cheaper option it’s the best option
- Available in a variety of styles and finishes to match any decor
- Filter retainer and filter are sold separately
- Heavy duty floor vent cover to allow walk on use
- Decorative classic louvered design
- 4” by 10” floor vent register size (measure duct opening)
- Adjustable air supply lever
- Lifetime warranty - Made to last and we guarantee it
- "THERMWELL" frost king air deflector
- Adjust from 10" to 14"
- Heavy duty, magnetic hold, and unbreakable plastic
- Fits registers from 10'' to 14'' wide
HOT PRODUCT: Magnetic Covers
- Double Thickness
- Save Money On Energy
- Fits Your Vents Perfectly
- Cut To Any Shape Or Size
Air duct covers come in many colors and styles. From white to brown or tan and even antique brass finishes. In addition, many models can be painted to match with a variety of color schemes and looks in your home.
For homeowners with a historic or Victorian-style home, consider air duct vents with a fancy scrollwork design to go along with the home’s vintage-style decor.
Basic air duct vent covers are quite affordable. For a simple yet heavy-duty style, buy a pack of 6 for less than $40.
Air duct covers are heavy-duty and made to withstand foot traffic. Many are made from steel. Some have plastic components to avoid rust problems, such as in the damper boxes. However, they use a sturdy, impact-resistant plastic that can take the heat.
Installing new air duct covers is a cinch. Simply remove the old cover and drop the new one in. Position the louvers in the desired direction of airflow and it’s all set!
Keep in mind that when choosing a new air duct cover, sizes are based on the air duct opening — not the actual dimensions of the product itself. For accuracy, always measure the air duct opening rather than the old cover.
Ready to check out some awesome air duct cover designs? Feel free to browse our selection below.
People Also Search For:
air duct covers, air duct vent covers, air duct register, air duct vents, air duct cover, air duct deflector, air duct diverter, air duct grill, air duct registers, air duct return grille, air duct vents covers, air duct covers ceiling, air duct covers home depot, air duct grates, air duct grille cover, air duct grills, air duct register covers, air duct vent cover, air duct vent deflectors